Grass Vetchling Lathyrus nissolia, Gwent Levels.
For those that are interested but have yet to receive (or may not receive) letters outlining the details,…
The pre-inquiry meeting for the M4 corridor around Newport/‘New M4’/‘Black Route’ is being held next week at 1 pm on Monday 18th July 2016 (and, if necessary, the following day from 10 am) at the Lysaght Institute, Orb Drive, Corporation Road, Newport NP19 0RA.
The purpose of the pre-inquiry meeting is “to consider what may be done to secure that the forthcoming inquiry is conducted efficiently and expeditiously and to help participants prepare for their appearance at the inquiry.”
This will involve information being presented, and discussions on, various topics regarding the inquiry including:
- the scope of the forthcoming inquiry;
- the draft scheme and orders and environmental documentation;
- the statutory tests applying to the consideration of the case;
- the alternatives to the published scheme;
- the participants;
- details of normal procedures;
- presentation of evidence; and
- the venue, facilities and times and dates.
I’m not saying it’ll be a bundle of laughs but it might be worth attending.
PS. The Welsh Government is working towards a start date for the Inquiry at some point during autumn 2016.
Latticed Heath Chiasmia clathrata, Gwent Levels.